Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What happened...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...To everyone?...shatzy is the only one who posts here anymore...I knew letting her post again was a bad idea...she ran everyone off...

    I feel like such a whore...I'm so embarrassed... [img]redface.gif[/img] ...everyone used me and left me...

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I will no longer support your board if you dont support ours.

    Im surprised Shatzy doesnt feel the same way.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't support my board...and I post on yours at least once a day...

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Shatzy supports your board dipshit. You just posted that.

    And you need to retake your discrete math class and quietly relearn to count again if you think you post at the acropolis once a day.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You...are by far...the stupidest mother fucker...I have ever seen...anywhere...did you see me make any mention of shatzy not posting on my board?...no...I said she was all that does...I said you don't...your last post was 3 days ago...and when you do post it is hardly of any value...it is normally in response to one of shatzy's post and that is all...I do post about once a day on your board...sometimes it may be every two days...but I do post...and Discrete math deals with proofs...I believe an elementary mathematics class would be a better source to solve my counting woes...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 28, 2002 04:53 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'counting whoas'???

    is that better than 'counting woes'?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know...you could have IM'ed me...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you haven't been IMing me

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the only reason I haven't posted is because I have been hella busy. I just happened to have a few free minutes this morning. EK3, when are you gonna come over to Crazy Liars and post? Tee Ehn has been posting...we are having a good time. Pop in when you get a chance!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •